Please note: We aim to keep this calendar as up-to-date and accurate as possible but we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy.
|Kitchen||$15.00 per hour|
|Supper room||$30.00 per hour (Good for smaller meetings etc.)|
|Complex||$70.00 per hour|
|Hireage for business events||$250.00 per day|
Functions: Weddings, Birthday & Christmas Parties, etc.
|Full complex functions 24 hour Saturday/Sunday||$500.00|
|Full complex functions Friday pm/Saturday/Sunday||$1,000.00|
Deposit required (non refundable if cancelled)
Bonds - per booking
Non refundable if cancelled.
Bond will be variable depending on nature of function.
Group events: $150.00 per day.
Motor homes per 3 day stay:$400.00
Motor homes individual :$10.00 per night
From $150.00 please contact us for more information.
From $250.00 per day. Price dependent on time needed to set up and break down the fair. Please contact us for more information.
The hall committee reserves the right to be flexible with these prices.
Terms and Conditions
- The Community Centre Committee reserves the right to refuse any booking and to determine the priority of bookings.
- The Community Centre Hirer agrees to indemnify the Community Centre Committee against all costs, claims, damages and expenses whatsoever which might arise as a result of the Hirer’s use of the Community Centre: i.e. leaving lights on or building unsecured. If hall security is called out for any reason, the Hirer will be liable for any call out charge.
- Where the Hirer wishes to cancel a booking, notice in writing at least two weeks prior to the booking is required Deposits are non-refundable
- No kitchen dishes are to be removed and left over foods must be taken away in Hirer’s own dishes.
- The Community Centre Hirer must report any damage to the Custodian or Booking Officer immediately it occurs.
- The Hirer shall be responsible for leaving the Community Centre and grounds in a clean and tidy state, this includes removing and disposing of all rubbish from the toilet area as well as the kitchen, supper room and/or main hall. Cleaning equipment is the hirers responsibility.
- Where a bond is required, the committee will detract any extra costs incurred for cleaning, or replacing damaged areas. The bond will be returned after a period of time in which an inspection is made.
- It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that the capacity is not exceeded and that all exits are kept clear at all times.
- No decorations or posters may be hung on the walls of the Community Centre by using tape, staples, nails or fittings these are all strictly forbidden. Blue tack is acceptable. No ballroom powder to be used on the floor and no stiletto heels permitted.
- The Hirer where applicable must comply with the Sale of Liquor Act 1988 and obtain the necessary Special License from the Western Bay of Plenty District Council.
- No sleeping or camping is allowed without the express permission of the Custodian or Booking Officer and the Hirer is responsible at all times for the behaviour of employees, representatives, patrons or others while using the Community Centre and environs.
- No dangerous materials or fire hazards are permitted in the community Centre or environs.
- Right of entry to the Community Centre while in use is hereby reserved for the purpose of inspection and/or supervision by the Community Centre Committee.
- The building must be vacated when stated in the booking contract.
- The alarm must be activated when vacating the Community Centre and the key to be returned to the Booking Officer at the end of the hireage.
- The Hirer has the responsibility for evacuation of the Community Centre during an emergency to designated evacuation points. (Warden arm bands are in the cupboard marked “Wardens Gear” by the main doors)